POLL: Do you still hang out with your friends from elementary school/high school?

considering you're finished elementary school or high school.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

All my friends from high school have gone off to university, I went back to HS for an extra year to take some needed courses.:( I wish I could hang out with them... But they're not here. They were really good friends as well, but ah well, life goes on, right? As long as I can still hang out with my older brother, I'm completely content.:)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm still in touch with my childhood best friend. We've been friends since we were 13 even though she lives 1000 miles from me now. Another friend of mine since we were about 4 or 5 is still in touch with me too, and I recently reconnected with a friend from high school, and we almost met up when I was on a trip close to her but the timing wasn't right this time. Still, we'll catch up again when we can.

I've definitely finished both elementary and high schools. I have 4 kids. ;)

• 8 years ago

Yes some of my friends from primary school are actually in some of classes now and I'm a junior in high school. I still talk to them.

• Faith
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

High school yea not elementary though I kinda wish I did :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Elementary, yes 1 of them, whenever I go back to my home state. And highschool, of course! Cause I'm still in highschool

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

well i only finished school 2 years ago and i hang out with like 3 mates from school still :)

• Loser
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Im in middle school and yes from elementary skewl

• Yep, both. I rarely see my friends from elementary school though.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i lost contact from my elementary friends bc i moved

high school friends yes

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yep I've been best friends with some people since 4th grade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.