Are Aliens Really Coming To Destroy Earth?

Theres been alot of talk on the net about Aliens from the palent "Gootan" are coming to Earth in 3 huge UFOs. It says at the moment, that their near Jupiter and coming towards us at very fast speeds. And will be here on November 27th. Im not going to give my input on if i think aliens are real or not,... show more Theres been alot of talk on the net about Aliens from the palent "Gootan" are coming to Earth in 3 huge UFOs. It says at the moment, that their near Jupiter and coming towards us at very fast speeds. And will be here on November 27th. Im not going to give my input on if i think aliens are real or not, because i dont need any immature comments.

A qoute that got my interest was; "NASA and The U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials have warned governments around the world to prepare for a full on alien attack in November."

IF this is real... i need to make plans to go cross-country to where my girlfriend is. This isn't a laughing matter for me. I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could give me some LEGIT and REAL answers on this. Answers that involve ACTUAL research and NOT your own asumptions.