Have you ever wondered what Rachel Madcow's Wife Looked Like?

Favorite Answer

Not at all....

Do I care? Does it effect me in any way? No to both questions. The only thing I care about is what Maddow says on her show for nights a week.

Your source is from a site whose banner reads "Your daily does of hoping Obama fails". Meaning that if Obama fails so goes the nation. I wonder is they know what the meaning of patriotism is? I wonder if you know what patriotism is?

Maddow looks like Jerry Lewis in 'the nutty professor' movie and her ol lady is a first class hag! 'Life partner' ......throws up.

I was wondering about that, now I know. Sheeez, it amazing how man-like Madow is, then she can transform into something that resembles a fairly OK looking female for her pundit spew session on msnbc. I pity these people.

.

• wrfine

Gotta admit she is better looking than Madcow!

No. But I hope for Rachel's sake, that she is better looking than Moochelle Obama.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder (with glasses).

Who really cares

How old are you? 5?