Yt C asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請英文高手幫忙修改我用過去式寫的幾句話

最近要寫篇作文 關於自己的故事 所以要用過去式的說 這是我的第一段 請大大幫我檢查錯誤 真的非常需要幫忙 謝謝

My First Presentation Since I Have Studied English I remember it was a cold, rainy day. My alarm clock rings at three o’clock in the morning. I woke up with dark circles under my eyes. I quickly putted on my warm gown and went straight to grab the final draft of my presentation, which is on my desk. I turned on the voice recorder and started practicing my three minutes presentation. I kept practice until the hour hand reach to five. I went downstairs got a cup of water and try to clam down myself. If someone asks me” have you ever been truly scared of something,really, really frightened?” I will answer “Yes, it was when I had to make myvery first presentation in front of my class, since I have studied English.” It was seven o’clock in the morning and I felt down, I slowly wore my shoes on,

Rating
  • PONY
    Favorite Answer

I remember it was a cold, rainy day. My alarm clock rings (rang) at three o’clock in the morning.

說明: 為使「過去式」時間點的一致,ring改用過去式rang

I woke up with dark circles under my eyes.I quickly putted (put) on my warm gown and went straight to grab the final draft of my presentation (on the desk) , which is on my desk (關代刪去).

說明: put 的過去式還是put而非 putted。表示位置,副詞直接用on the desk即可,關代刪去。

I turned on the voice (sound) recorder and started practicing my three minutes (s刪去) (long) presentation.

說明: voice recorder通常是飛機或船舶內航運專業配備用的,一般人用的是sound recorder。three minute long或three-minute long。 I kept practice (practicing) until the hour hand reach (pointed取代reach) to five. I went downstairs got (to get) a cup of water and try (tried) to clam down myself.

說明: to keep +Ving Sth表持續做某事。時針指向幾點要用to point to…。Went to get兩動詞間用to連接。改用過去式tried。

If someone asks me” have you ever been truly scared of something, really, really frightened (改成frightening) ?”

說明: something frightening 令人害怕的事,Sb is frightened 指人(因某事)感到很害怕。

I will answer “Yes, it was when I had to make my very first presentation in front of my class, since I have (have刪去) studied English.”

說明: since 子句的時間點,通常是在過去,所以要用過去式而非現完,它的另一個子句才是用現完,例: It has been more than 10 years since I studied English. 或 I have lived here since I was a little girl.

It was seven o’clock in the morning and I felt down, I slowly wore (改用put) my shoes on,

說明: 穿(戴)上衣物配件等強調「動作」用 put on ;wear指已穿上了或打算穿戴。例: She put on her jeans and boots, shut the door, and walked out. When I saw her, she was wearing jeans and boots. She’s such a breathtaking girl, wearing jeans and boots. Tomorrow, I want to wear that T-shirt.