Should girls ask guys out ? ! [ + 13 points ]?

Soo , here's the details .. there's this guy that I really like . He "kinda" likes me too . But my friend says he's just shy . My 3 other best friends keep bugging him about asking me out . He got annoyed . When one of my friends was texting him , he said "Why don't you get her... show more Soo , here's the details .. there's this guy that I really like . He "kinda" likes me too . But my friend says he's just shy . My 3 other best friends keep bugging him about asking me out . He got annoyed . When one of my friends was texting him , he said "Why don't you get her to ask me out ? I'm tired of asking people out . " I just think its wrong for girls to ask guys out . What's your opinion ? My cousin - she says that's the guy's job & if he REALLY likes me , then he'll ask me out . But Idunno if he REALLY likes me . I don't wanna "move on " cuz I spend my whole summer talking and texting him to see if we hit it off . It kinda worked I guess . I don't wanna dump that into the trash . But then my cousin says I'll regret asking him out . He went to this place where we all hang out with a bunch of girls / guys . I think he got himself a girl friend . Or better yet , he got back together with his girlfriend ? If he did , I'm gonna kill someone Lmao (: But seriously . I want to know what you guys think , & what you guys would do it this was your situation . Thankss soo much !

* You're probably wondering how you'll get 13 points .
Best Answer - 13 points - Best answer - 10 points . - Answering this question - 2 . - Thumbs up - 1 point . = 13 points (:
10 answers 10