Is Watching Porn bad?

As a guy, would watching porn be bad, or good, or personal? I've got a feeling other people might not be to happy about it

Favorite Answer

cmon every guys watches porn or atleast have seen acouple, dont feel bad its normal just dont become one of those over essessively addicted porn addicts....if you can help your self from doing so

2

Source(s): Girls Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?HqNH
  • Susan

I'll answer on a personal note, and not Biblical. Personally, I say no. My husband and I both like porn from time to time. I first found out he watched it, and I almost got upset. Then I found out what he liked about it, why he watched it, and we got into it together. I think it can be a healthy thing for a relationship. As far as just a single person watching it, I say go for it. What can it hurt? Unless it turns into an addiction.

The only time it's bad is if it's ALL you want to do and dominates your mind. Some people you date also may find it provokes jealously - it's hard to imagine your boyfriend looking ay other nake bodies. Some girls also find masturbating generally gross - I myself am not one of those girls. Masturbating is very healthy, it relieves stress, helps with depression, and lets you release sexual desire without having sex at a young age.

Source(s): life.
  • SA.™

Nope watching porn is never wrong, as long as you dont get addicted to it you're find. Trust me it helps the soul ha ha.

porn

Watching bad porn is bad, but keep this rule of thumb, "it ain't real life - but that's why it's porn".

Weeelll - porn is pretty personal to me.

It's not bad. It's not good either because its against most religions.

• You're a dude, trust me it's common and natural.