Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 8 years ago

Earphone piece stuck in iPod touch 4g????!!?

Earlier my sound stopped playing...then I looked at the earphone intrance and there was an earphone piece stuck in it. How to get it out??? Please don't answer

It if u don't know how to.

Best Answer

Take it to the Apple store genius bar and say, "can you fix this for me." Tell them about your earbud piece getting stuck, then they will replace it.

Source(s): 14 year old knowledge
  • exline

it extremely is an strategies-blowing console i like the recent analogue stick, it makes gameplay lots greater basic i intend on paying for one quickly.The Nintendo 3DS is the latest hand held gaming console from Nintendo with a real 3-D gaming experiance without the desire for any 3-D glasses! whilst viewing the gadgets show head on, substances a large 3-D gaming experiance regardless of if in case you turn you head slightly to the element whilst staring on the show motives a ghosting result. i