Why are the comments on yahoo so right wing and racist?

When I go onto the wsj or realclearpolitics I expect right wing bias. Yahoo as an entity doesn't seem political one way or the other. Why are the people who comment so right wing and blatant with racism? The president current has 45% approval according to Rasmussen. It is not representative of the population.... show more When I go onto the wsj or realclearpolitics I expect right wing bias. Yahoo as an entity doesn't seem political one way or the other. Why are the people who comment so right wing and blatant with racism? The president current has 45% approval according to Rasmussen. It is not representative of the population. Curious to know. Do the people get paid? Some post over and over
Update: You see my point. some even post here, and then attack you. Listen, I know not all people in one political party are racist, and I know they exist in all political parties including the Greens and Independents etc. But yahoo is different. There are far too many obvious examples of people calling the president "boy"... show more You see my point. some even post here, and then attack you. Listen, I know not all people in one political party are racist, and I know they exist in all political parties including the Greens and Independents etc. But yahoo is different. There are far too many obvious examples of people calling the president "boy" "monkey" the n word, Kenyan etc. It is not a question of whether or not there is right wing racism on the site, that is a fact. I was curious to know why.