What is a good partner Halloween costume?

My best friend and I want to have matching or corresponding costumes for Halloween this year. We would rather not buy them. And we would also like them to be appropriate (because we want to wear them to school on Halloween). We are both girls. Thanks for your suggestions!

Update:

Thanks for all of your guys' suggestions! they are really good!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

M & Ms! Crayons. Mouse and cheese. Barbie and ken. Bat-girl and Super-girl. Daphnee and Velma. Devil and Angel. Doctor and Nurse. Little Bo Peep and One of Her Sheep . Mad Hatter and Alice In Wonderland. Magician and Bunny.Peanut Butter and Jelly. Spongebob and patrick. Dress up as each other!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Diane
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Here are some Ideas: Thing 1 and Thing 2 (Cat in the Hat =] ) Alice in Wonderland and the Queen of Hearts Snookie and J WOWW (If you like Jersey Shore) Charlie's Angels Spice Girls Clowns Pac-Man & One of the Ghosts Fanta Girls

• 9 years ago

Dress up as number 1 and your partner number 2 .

Source(s): Ice man
  • 9 years ago

Try going as MnMs. That's what me and my best friend went as last year! I was green and she was yellow. Everyone loved them! Or one could be the devil, one an angel. Or mustard and ketchup. If you wanted matching, the year before last we both went as creepy china dolls!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

dress as trees and string a clothesline between you with various underwear hanging on the line

• 9 years ago

You two could be ninjas! You could also combine two things that each of you want to be like my friend and I, I wanted us to be zombies and she wanted to do a whole eighties thing so we combined the two.

• 9 years ago

You could be salt and pepper, ketchup and mustard, or siamese twins!

• 9 years ago

dress up as peach and daisy from mario!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.