Ok like im 13 and im in therapy right now for cutting myself and i wanna get sent to a mental hospital?

the reason why is because i live with my mom and little sister and my mom like idk never treated me with respect and like i was a **** up and told me i was gunna end up like my older brother who got into drugs and alcohol also she treats my little sister like shes a godess or something and i just dont want to live... show more the reason why is because i live with my mom and little sister and my mom like idk never treated me with respect and like i was a **** up and told me i was gunna end up like my older brother who got into drugs and alcohol also she treats my little sister like shes a godess or something and i just dont want to live everyday knowing this and im home alone alot too but like i wanna run away or get put in a mental hospital and also i get to see my dad 4 times a month i think hes embarressed of my emotional problems but he loves us verry much and is trying to get custody again oh and i also use to live in a home were my roomates were very violent with each other and i almost always saw it sometimes even when i was home alone oh and also i lived far away with my mom nd sis nd i was pretty much raising my sis so my mom could do shcool and she never payed any attention to us