Does the FDA do ANYTHING?

"These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease." I've seen that on pretty close to every product i've ever seen and I use to work in a grocery store. that means they haven't conducted any studies yet... get... show more "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease."
I've seen that on pretty close to every product i've ever seen and I use to work in a grocery store.
that means they haven't conducted any studies yet... get to it? they are just like the DMV they sit around all day and yell at you for simply asking a question.
Now they claim a single cartridge they had for an E-CIg had anti freeze... thats one single cartdrige? that seems to me someone planted that there.
But not only that they say they are all about saftey and try to ban products... that causes fear, stress, anxiety to every person under that Ban even if they never intended to use it, the idea is they are taking away our freedom of choice, if you want to make things safe put a "Specific" warning label to the part of the product that could be dangerous. not another vague "this product could kill you or cause birth defects" I want to know exactly what it is that is dangerous, Because I want to be able to look up the truth and not be told what to do BY the FDA.