Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

I'm scared to use the bathroom O_o?

Well I was watching all that horror movie trailers and all and I really really have to go the the bathroom but when I stand up I feel like one of the characters is gonna get me O_o. When I open the door I freak out and get really scared. I really have to go and my bladder is about to explode but I'm really scared. Everyone else is asleep and it's 12:06. Please help!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's a film... Nothing going to happen.

I suggest stop watching horror movies too, before you are too scared to do anything >.>

• 9 years ago

Dang thats scary especially at night. If you use the toilet one of the monsters might grab you and pull you into the toilets and through all the pipes super mario style...

Jk jk! Dont be scared they are fictional characters. Monsters dont exist and if you feel like a monster will come out just remember its all your imagination which isnt real.

• 9 years ago

JUST GO. I get the same way after watching scary movies. You think there is a scary bad man hiding around every corner. It's just your mind playing tricks on you. Trust me, you'll feel better physically and mentally if you just do it. If all else fails, you can just wet the bed......

Source(s): My brain
  • 9 years ago

It's just a bathroom. No big deal.

But if a dead corpse of an old woman climbs out of the bathtub and comes after you, just kick it in the shins. It will collapse right there.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Slappy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You should blindfold yourself and feel your way into the bathroom and do your business and leave. That way you can't see the monster or whatever you think is going to get you.

• moose
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

SO go to the bathroom then come back here and tell us if everything came out alright.

• 9 years ago

Face your fear, go to the bathroom, its no big deal, no ones going to get you

• 9 years ago

you shouldn't be watching horror movies if you think they are real

• 9 years ago

When you need to go badly enough, you will overcome your fear!

• 9 years ago

Questions like this make me want to cry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.