Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

I'm scared to use the bathroom O_o?

Well I was watching all that horror movie trailers and all and I really really have to go the the bathroom but when I stand up I feel like one of the characters is gonna get me O_o. When I open the door I freak out and get really scared. I really have to go and my bladder is about to explode but I'm really scared. Everyone else is asleep and it's 12:06. Please help!

Favorite Answer

It's a film... Nothing going to happen.

I suggest stop watching horror movies too, before you are too scared to do anything >.>

Dang thats scary especially at night. If you use the toilet one of the monsters might grab you and pull you into the toilets and through all the pipes super mario style...

Jk jk! Dont be scared they are fictional characters. Monsters dont exist and if you feel like a monster will come out just remember its all your imagination which isnt real.

JUST GO. I get the same way after watching scary movies. You think there is a scary bad man hiding around every corner. It's just your mind playing tricks on you. Trust me, you'll feel better physically and mentally if you just do it. If all else fails, you can just wet the bed......

Source(s): My brain

It's just a bathroom. No big deal.

But if a dead corpse of an old woman climbs out of the bathtub and comes after you, just kick it in the shins. It will collapse right there.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Slappy

You should blindfold yourself and feel your way into the bathroom and do your business and leave. That way you can't see the monster or whatever you think is going to get you.

• moose

SO go to the bathroom then come back here and tell us if everything came out alright.

Face your fear, go to the bathroom, its no big deal, no ones going to get you

you shouldn't be watching horror movies if you think they are real

When you need to go badly enough, you will overcome your fear!

Questions like this make me want to cry.