IM SO FAT AND I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT?

everynight i cry myself to sleep because of my body. everynight i promise myself im GOING TO DO IT! eat healthy diet and excercise in the morning. every day i tell myself to resist the junk food- and then i binge. then i cry. and cry. and cry my eyes out. its not even funny. i eat when im not hungry. i TRY TO... show more everynight i cry myself to sleep because of my body. everynight i promise myself im GOING TO DO IT! eat healthy diet and excercise in the morning. every day i tell myself to resist the junk food- and then i binge. then i cry. and cry. and cry my eyes out. its not even funny. i eat when im not hungry. i TRY TO CONTROL myself, but i cant. food taste soo good and soo nice.
IDK what to do anymore. i have to lsoe weight. for my own healthy but i cant. i keep eatin and eating and eating.
i dont want to tell you my weight because youll laugh. what can i do?
PS: i CANNOT get rid of the junk food because my famil "wont stop living" because of my personal needs.

PLEASE help me. its so hard :(