MOVIE! Horrible bosses or The change up? Help!?

So my boyfriend and I are planning to go to the movies tonight! Just curious which one should we see!!

Alot of people are saying horrible bosses but the change up trailor looks really good!! And we have no idea which to see!!

Please,

Thankyou heaps!

10 points to best answer :)

Favorite Answer

Horrible Bosses:7 outta 10

Horrible Bosses is an easy to relate to comedy that keeps you engaged and amused all the way. Some great scenes involving crude/sexual/racial humor that catch you off guard and have you rolling. The plot is a little forced, as was the ending, which is partially forgivable in the case of a comedy, as long as it makes you laugh. Seeing Kevin Spacey play asshole boss brought back fond memories (Swimming With Sharks), he pulls it off very well. Jennifer Aniston very outside her standard girly role, and it was awesome. Charlie Day was amazing, and resembles his character in always Sunny in Philly (personal fav). Overall, not quite for the collection, but definitely worthwhile a trip to the movie theater!

The Change-Up: 8 outta 10

The movie is another body changing movie, yes. Seeing Hangover and having a great time made me see this movie also, and liking it. Still, this movie has a vulgar way of making you laugh and at the same time cheer for the main characters as they are changing their life to better.

Acting is way better than expected, all the jokes are understood and yes, again, they are vulgar but somewhat surprising.

If you liked Hangover(s) GO SEE THIS MOVIE, especially in the movie theater cause there is nothing better than when you can laugh out along with the rest of the (younger) crowd.

I'd go with Horrible Bosses.

All in all a pretty funny movie.

lol I saw Horrible Bosses and it had me dying from beginning to end its very funny and unpredictable. I heard The Change Up was ok all my friends said its worth waiting for to come out on DVD