Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

If there is no God, Why are there Atheists? It just boogles my mind, don't you?

@ Mesilla and there are no people that don't believe in unicors. Sorry no point for you.

Favorite Answer

If there are no unicorns, then why are there people who don't believe in unicorns?

"There are no people that don't believe in unicorns"? So everyone believes in unicorns? Since when? I don't believe in unicorns.....

If there is no Santa Clause, why are there people who don't believe in Santa? That is what you're basically saying. I think u can figure this one out urself

That makes no sense, kid. We exist regardless of whether a god does or not. No gods are necessary for people who use their heads to exist.

If not believing in something that doesn't exist is enough to boggle your mind, you must live in a strange and interesting world.

• Joe N

You obviously have a mind that boggles very easily.

I am God. I smite you. Oh wait I'm too drunk to smite you right now. I'll do it in the morning.

Philosophy is for grownups. You wouldn't understand.

• WL378

Your question alone proves there is no God.

Yes, I think there is much fear that they(Atheists) might be wrong, huh?