Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Americans, why do you think Europe is so proud and protective of child rapist Roman Polanski?

I don't get this.

Lots of good answers

Favorite Answer

Gee, please tell us how the entire continent of Europe is proud to protect a U.S. citizen like pedo Polanski when it was just the SWISS who said NO to his extradition to the U.S.A..

Last time I checked Switzerland did not control the sovereign countries of Europe.

And Pedo Polanski was living abroad for years on the run from the USA and they (the USA) never bothered their azzes to look for him back, mmmm I wonder why????

@ jared he is wanted for fleeing from the USA before a verdict was given in his child rape trial,

the "victim" her Parents, and Pedo Polanski have no say in the matter, his crime is being a fugitive from US custody, not what he was accussed of doing to the girl.

I don't understand why Polanski is feted in Hollywood despite his disgusting drugging and raping of a minor girl, while Jeffrey Jones is persona non grata for paying a minor teenage boy to pose naked for photos.

Is drugging and raping more socially acceptable to Hollywood? Are they homophobic?

Or does Polanski's work outweigh his monstrous activities, while Jones' work is considered inferior?

Or is it just the usual leftist Hollywood mob hypocrisy?

He and they are Liberals. Democrats support Muslims that want Sharia law here. Talk about perverts.

Even one of Our Presidents, was never bothered about His rape charges.

There was a law about molesting interns. Did not bother Liberals

There should be a law about the use of Cigars.

Male Whore house in the basement of a Sen. Did not bother liberals.

• It's like how you can watch Naked Gun with OJ without hating him. OJ was once considered for role of Terminator, but people thought he was too nice to be considered threatening. I ain't joking either.

• Jared

Considering that the crime happened decades ago, and the victim says "That was a long time ago, I've moved on, and I don't want him prosecuted," Europe thinks we should just drop it and move forward.

I agree. What would be the point of locking him up? He hasn't reoffended for decades, and the victim herself doesn't want "justice."

Because Europe is a gay, socialist continent

Now we know why libs want us to be like Europe.

I don't know. They can keep him.