How does theist Muslims feel about deist Muslims?

How would a theist Muslim feel about some one converting to Islam, but as a deist?
Would they feel "what is the point of even converting" or something? How would it be viewed if a deist Muslim wore Hijab, went to Mekka etc., though viewed these things as mostly symbolic?
Update: The way I understand, deist is believing there is "something more out there", and that there is some sort of deity, but does not really think the mythologies literally happened that way, does not think this god-like-force is intervening all that much... So in that way, it seems perfectly possible that a deist would... show more The way I understand, deist is believing there is "something more out there", and that there is some sort of deity, but does not really think the mythologies literally happened that way, does not think this god-like-force is intervening all that much... So in that way, it seems perfectly possible that a deist would think that the "something more out there" would be Allah.
I just saw a documentary about an English Muslim, who described her self as not very religious etc. and said thing that made me think she must be a deist, but she still went to Mekka, and I was curious as to how that was viewed... To identify with a religion, but not necessarily claiming it as the literal truth...
I've seen it with Christians all the time, here in Denmark 80% are members of the Lutheran Church, though 80% is also non-religious...