Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 10 years ago

what is Usspers, Inc.?

I received an email for customer service rep. from Usspers, Inc. Would like to know more information about this.

• John B
    Favorite Answer

According to our information, the world ranking of Usspers.com according to the alexa web information is #6428128 and Google has given 0 out of 10 points to Usspers.com, these are the page rank values from google. The server of Usspers.com is currently situated in , Russian Federation. The country code is RU. Internet service provider (ISP) of Usspers.com is LIDERTELECOM LTD The numeric numbers internet protocol (IP) Address of Usspers.com is 178.170.250.37.

Usspers.com has an estimated value of $ 87 USD and receives about 15 pageviews per day. The site has Google Pagerank of N/A and ranked # N/A in the World based on Alexa traffic ranking. This domain is currently hosted by IQHost Ltd with IP address of 193.106.172.114 on the server that is located in Russian Federation. With nameservers: ns2.hosting-pro.org ns1.hosting-pro.org .

All info I could find good luck with it, it's a hosting company for website not a real company

I also received an email touting a customer service job from them, and when I Googled them, I found this question, a Facebook page for Usspers with no information filled in, and a comments page on someone's blog where everyone seems to agree it's a scam, that Usspers, Inc. is just sending stuff to people who've signed up on Careerbuilder.com or other job-finding sites.

I received the same email....waiting for them to tell me why they contacted me and details of the so-called Customer Service position.

Source(s): Experience

For very best SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION results My spouse and i highly recommend utilizing Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Utilizing this software I've got rated my website to very first page of Google on a high aggressive search phrase.

For greatest SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION results We suggest applying Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Utilizing this software We've ranked my web site to first page of Google on a very high aggressive search term.

For best SEO outcomes My spouse and i suggest making use of Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Utilizing this software package We have graded my internet site to first page of Google on a extremely high aggressive key phrase.

I ALSO RECIEVED THIS SAME EMAIL FROM THEM ASKING FOR A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT ME FOR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB BUT I NEVER RECIEVED A REPLY BACK AND WHEN THEY DID REPLY BACK SHE SAID THE SAMETHING TWICE I BELIVE THAT THIS IS A SCAM AND IT'S NOT A REAL COMPANY SO BEWARE THEY MIGHT TRY TO HAVE YOU DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL.