Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 10 years ago

I live in NZ and I seek coverage of the NHL. How do get it?

Being a student, I have or little to no money to spare, so forking out $160 or whatever it comes to for gamecenterlive is out of the question (even though I would very much like to). It screens of the ESPN network which you can get through Sky - but I'm too poor for that as well. I'm looking for minimal cost or free ways in order to watch games live / already played over the internet. Is anybody able to point me in the right direction?

Any input is very much appreciated, thanks a bunch.

Favorite Answer

You might be able to find a few websites that will stream games live for free. Try veetle.com or do a little searching around the net, i think you will find sumthing eventually.

• ?

i'm easily comfortable with it on as against, in spite of the undeniable fact that it would not get extensive coverage to sufficient followers. The NHL and Bettman have made lots of advertising blunders it particularly is pathetic. I appreciate watching Fox activities community video games showing the celebs video games right here in Texas--so i'm getting a sturdy shot of video games. i'm uncertain if hockey will ever come back to a pair universal footing, desire it could.