Noam chomsky or Milton Friedman, and michael moore or rush limbaugh?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is an incomplete question. Noam Chomsky does solid academic research, Milton Friedman is supported by an ultra-conservative wealthy elite in his quest to build an economic system built on fantasy. Michael Moore presents facts that are verifiable, whereas Rush Limbaugh makes unsupported assertions.

All of these people are well within a range of accepted status quo.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Michael Moore and Rush Limbaugh are two characters played by the same guy: Fred Savage.

BTW. Milton Friedman is a economist, Noam Chomsky is a linguist. Who do you think knows more about economics?

>'peace through peace' - Chomsky is linguist and Moore is also a college dropout.

• 8 years ago

Noam Chomsky is one of my heroes. He is not an economist so why the comparison with Milton Friedman ? He is an anthropologist.

Michael Moore is another hero. He is a movie maker and writer, so why compare him to Rush Limbaugh who is a radio trash talker.

• 8 years ago

Milton Friedman is an economic genius. But why do people(mostly liberals) assume Conservatives only listen to Rush Limbaugh?

I like to tune in to Dennis Prager and Michael Medved.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Friedman and Limbaugh.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Noam Chomsky, even though he's wrong on Iraq.

Neither. Both are morons

@Scooterpoop: Only a con would suggest a Professor at MIT is stupid, and that a radio talkshow host, college-dropout republican is smart.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Chomsky and Moore are idiots. I don't know why I have to choose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.