I need help with this guy i like, any advice?

First of all, pls dont give me stupid answers... actually try? thx There's this guy I like. He goes to my worship camp which I do with instrument players and stuff but he's in ninth grade and im in eigth, the difference between us is tht he's in highschool and im in middle school. I'm homeschooled,... show more First of all, pls dont give me stupid answers... actually try? thx
There's this guy I like. He goes to my worship camp which I do with instrument players and stuff but he's in ninth grade and im in eigth, the difference between us is tht he's in highschool and im in middle school. I'm homeschooled, he's public schooled. I go to the middle school part of my church and he the high school part (we go to a big, modern church.) so basically I hardly EVER see him... but I know everthing about him. I read all his posts and i "like" a lot of them (facebook). He hardly knows my name. I'm working on talking to him, but I'm kinda running out of ideas to talk about. I've talked to him twice. The first time he was just showing me (using his guitar) where a certain chord was, and the other time i was asking him on fb chat if it was easy to get into the church's youth group band. That's it. Idk if he suspects anything or what, because I have the regular girl-likes-boy symptoms that u can check off to see if someone likes you, and I've also noticed today as I was looking at his facebook "wall" I seemed to like almost EVERY post of his.
What I think i do (it's hard to tell without having an outer point of view) that shows i like him is...
a. like nearly all his posts
b. I THINK i stare at him a lot but, although ppl have given me tips that I shouldn't look away and should smile at him, every time he looks back I immediatly look away because it is just too awkward (i think it is at least) but I don't want to look weird just staring at the ground so I'll-like- turn to my friend or pay attention to another girl's conversation and interact with them and try really hard not to look back but then for a long time until i forget about it i don't look back until I DO forget about it then the process repeats again... ok im kinda shy but im an extrovert (receives energy from ppl) opposed to most shy ppl who r introverts (has to "recharge" by being AWAY from ppl.) sry that was long 0_0
c. Whenever he is playing guitar on stage at youth group (he plays electric in the band) I find myself only watching HIM play- although sometimes i do watch his younger brother playing the bass because i like watching ppl play the bass... but that's off topic.
That's all i can think of, but im sure there r more that i just cannot think of.

So really my questions are, (pls answer as much as u can)
1.Is it weird that i "like" almost all his posts?
a. (directed to guys, but girls can answer this too.) What would YOU think if you were him?
2. Have any ideas on what to talk to him about?
3. I really need advice, PLS HELP! THANKS SO MUCH! This is really appreciated!!