How vast is your wardrobe and what does it say about your personality?

Does it make me boring because I only wear black?

Thanks MM. The feeling is mutual.

(((hugs)))

Favorite Answer

I'm kinda wondering about that extremely low-cut black tanktop in my laundry, with the faint bloodstains. It's not mine. You know anything about that?

Black is the most Universal within the color scheme to wear, anytime of the Yr Skater, not only that, but wearing black can be flattering to any woman's figure, I find it Classy, timeless and sleek to the eye. I wear black Yr round as well, during Winter Ill add a lil midnight blue and a hint of grey.

My wardrobe's neither vast nor varied; I like greens and blues and earth-tones, mostly, though when I'm in shadow mode, black is my favorite (particularly on you!).

There's nothing boring about the night....

What I wear depends on my mood. It's vast, every colour of the rainbow is represented in my wardrobe.

Black is anything but boring, it's dark (obviously) mysterious, alluring even.

I have 63 shirts, 14 pairs of jeans, 12 pairs of slacks, 3 suits, 8 pairs of shoes, and it says nothing about my personality. It DOES indicate that my wife likes to go shopping.

• Ron

It is vast. I have attire for every situation. Like you I am partial to black. Especially Pittsburgh Steelers shirts/jerseys.

*snorts* My wardrobe is strictly comfort minded. Sweatpants, sweatsshirts, t-shirts, etc. I have a few pairs of jeans and a couple of "dressy tops" which I wear only when forced.

I think you're a very interesting person and I enjoy talking to you. i don't think you're boring at all

I don't wear a whole lot of different colors usually light grey, dark grey, black, blue colored clothes

(((you're not boring hugs))))

• hover

properly it took me an extremely long term to discover sturdy make up that i like utilising. properly first we could start up with a beginning place or concealor by skill of Stila they have great stick foundations and concelors that dont cake your face. you're able to use that with a make brush by skill of Stila! Then youd fill on your eyebrows if there no longer interior the suitable shape you're able to desire to apply a charcoal or brown based o what could greater healthful u! then for eyes a severe-high quality black lancome eyeline on top and backside lid could look sturdy as for the attention shadow a severe-high quality silky brown with a lighter shade on the lid could look sturdy! the you curl your eye lashes and use a Black black mascara i in my opinion by skill of maybelline cuz i circulate by way of mascaras like undies! hah ok now on your cheeks shipment has reallly sturdy Bronzer in Medium shade it fairly makes your face pop no humorous tale! then for lips i like Nars (Nude) lip gloss! there you circulate!

• Danny

Jeans, black shirt, and sometimes a flannel. I gained a few pounds so I don't fit into most of my old clothes. D: