who sings the country song about picking up mail?

Two people have told me there's an old country song about a guy getting a phone call from someone who has his mail. He reluctantly goes to the person's house to pick up his mail, and ends up falling in love with the woman. Help please! I cannot find this song anywhere.

Favorite Answer

"Yes!" by Chad Brock, from his album Yes! released in 2000.

Complete lyrics:: http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/brock-chad/yes-...

Official video on YouYube:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZcG_MrkAEI

Youtube thumbnail

7'9"? stay devoid of T.V. consume a bar of cleansing soap Be pronounced as a racist Lose your legs Have a eye-catching dwelling house and gruesome automobile Be blind death Valley? save a sibling be placed on a limit consume sushi (yummm :P) webbed feet Meet the president of the united statesnot Bush theory!!) discover genuine love consistently ought to assert each and every thing on your techniques Be gossipped approximately eyes interior the back of your head Have x-ray imaginitive and prescient take back something you assert end hatred make a movie on your maximum embarrassing 2nd Get caught making a music interior the replicate Be a dogs named Killer Be stranded on an island with somebody you hate recover from it consistently lose tell your mom and father the certainty comprehend it each and every of the final chortle take undesirable suggestion water on your ear? your colorations step on a crab a surf camp overlook who you have been Have one desire granted as we talk (you ought to consistently desire for greater needs :P) supply up your pc the wave? Overthrow a dictatorship Write the worst e book in historic previous (much less human beings will examine it:P) unfastened potatoes continually no homework continually all pink do a lab in technological awareness an apartment with 10 acquaintances an astronaut? Bake cookies in cooking classification supply a speech for English wheelbarrow race Have a brilliant group of acquaintances no longer communicate for sooner or later Be frightened yet excited placed on a school uniform(I consistently placed on a school uniform to skl) Spend the day surfing the internet Be an actress in a brilliant movie Have an unpleasant, unswerving dogs Be a professional baseball participant Be saved by ability of Superman pass to an entertainment park koala make much less money with a job you like no longer be waiting to apply your e mail Snowboard interior the wintry climate %. your person nostril stay in a tree(if i became right into a tree they might propably shrink me down!) or a poem Meet an alien focused visitor Be forgotten

She said yes- Brad Paisley

thats how we got this whole thing started

she called and said that i had mail waiting there for me,

I told her that Id come and get it

how could i know in just a minute

that id be standing face to face with my own destiny

ohh and we sat there talkin just like we were old friends

and ohh i asked her can i see u again

chorus:

she said yes

and i said wow

and she said when

and i said how about right now

love cant wait

then i asked if she believed in fate

she said yes

the days flew by just like a fast train

and nothing else has been on my brain

except the thought of how she makes me

the man i wanna be

and she's the one i want for a million reasons

loving her its just like breathing

its easy and it obvious

she was made for me

ohh the it happend one night looking in her eyes

ohh and i popped the question

and much to my suprise..

chorus

so we called the precher, family, and friends

and nothing been the same since

chorus

she said yes

Source(s): lyrics007.com

the song is "She Said Yes" but I have never heard Brad sing it... Chad Brock is the one you hear sing it when you go to YouTube and on the radio