Which is the biggest Obama scandal, the Sloyndra failure or the Fast and Furious gun running?

Solyndra

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editori...

Gun Running

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/09/14/justice-depa...

I think the gun running is worse because US agents are being murdered with them, what do you think?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Fast and Furious because lives where lost but Sloyndra is bad because of the failure to protect the peoples interest instead of political interests.

• Login to reply the answers
  • priore
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

keep in mind Richard Nixon? He found out after the smash-ins got here approximately, via fact he did no longer right now report it, he became into responsible of conspiracy after the fact. Breaking and getting into is a criminal. The shape is somewhat particular approximately felonies and elected officers. quickly and furious is a pair of homicide. The question is, did B. Hussien Obama know in the previous, in the time of, or after the undeniable fact that US weapons have been being given to brokers of a drug cartel. Liberals, i know he became into in user-friendly terms a border patrolman, and not significant sufficient to improve your ire. To Jake: If he provides you the weapons that he somewhat knew could be utilized by skill of drug thugs to devote against the regulation, and the crime became into committed (homicide of a border patrol officer), that makes him a conspirator. Conspiracy is against the regulation Jake.

• 8 years ago

I agree Solyndra is just a waste of money, Fast & Furious cost lives.

• 8 years ago

Will he blame Bush for fast and furious also ? Will Obama be asked of these things during the 2012 debate ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Neither, the biggest scandal is how you got a internet connection and can comments out. Must another one of Palin's unruly kids trying to out fox mom.

• 8 years ago

Ronald Reagan selling arms and spare military parts to a radical Islamic country. But, then again, his horoscope said that he could do it, so he did.

• 8 years ago

Now you know Bush and the Republicans are behind all of that. Obama cant do any wrong.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'd say his entire unconscionable tenure is the truly abysmal scandal.

Porkulus...stimuloot...downgrade...Solyndra...Fast and Furious...etc., etc...

• 8 years ago

Yes!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.