Pea sized lump in left breast! Im so scared i might have breast cancer im only 15!?

ok so, i've had this little lump in my breast towards the left of my left nipple if you're facing me so, the lump is inbetween my left nipple and my solar plexus. I've felt it awhile ago but I didn't worry about it and I felt it a couple weeks later and it feels bigger but i dont remember. Its about... show more ok so, i've had this little lump in my breast towards the left of my left nipple if you're facing me so, the lump is inbetween my left nipple and my solar plexus. I've felt it awhile ago but I didn't worry about it and I felt it a couple weeks later and it feels bigger but i dont remember. Its about pea sized, and leaving a dime sized darkspot around it, and theres a little pimple like bump right over the pea sized lump. But its not like i can pop it or anything. I'm really scared, I'm a 15 year old boy and I really afraid that I have breast cancer help!, what should I do!?