Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

I think the republicans want Obama to win why else would Perry be in the lead for the GOP nomination.?

A lot can be said about the Obama administration but I would never vote for Perry.

Obama or Perry who would you chose? Pick your poison.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rick Perry is treasonous while inviting and housing illegal aliens -- as he provides illegal immigrants with resident status. This is done at the expense of mega-millions of dollars to US working class taxpayers -- while US richclass get all the richer through providing institutional services to illegal immigrants (charged at massive exploitative profits off of US working class tax coffers):

Perry: “We must say to every Texas child learning in a Texas classroom, ‘we don’t care where you come from, but where you are going, and we are going to do everything we can to help you get there.’ And that vision must include the children of undocumented workers. That’s why Texas took the national lead in allowing such deserving young minds to attend a Texas college at a resident rate.”

“Perry has opposed the creation of the Mexico – United States barrier, which is meant to keep out illegal aliens.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry#Personal_L...

And Rick Perry is treasonous in his desire to secede Texas from the Union:

Perry: “Texas is a unique place. When we came into the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that,” Perry said. “My hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention. We’ve got a great union. There’s absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, who knows what may come of that.”

http://blog.chron.com/texaspolitics/2009/04/perry-...

And Rick Perry is treasonous for selling Texas as a global nuclear waste dump -- to the sole enrichment of US richclass billionaires. To serve US richclass billionaire Harold Simmons and his quest for more massive personal wealth, Rick Perry muscles out standing Texas legislators and quickly and underhandedly injects shady legislation to permit about 40 US states and who-knows-how-many other nations to use Texas as a nuclear waste dump:

http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/09/how-perry-push...

• Login to reply the answers
  • lucca
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i might think of they might see him that way. What remains to be seen is what number individuals are nevertheless prepared to purchase into precise wing, tabloid form smear campaigns and how many have discovered to work out by them. those strategies could desire to come returned to bite the Reps interior the ***. i do no longer see why he could desire to drop out. Worst case issue: McCain wins and retains Bush's tax cuts for the rich. The U.S. keeps it particularly is plunge into financial melancholy. The previous adverse and new adverse (what was the middle type) unite and point a bloody insurrection. approximately time in case you inquire from me. and because you're so in contact approximately saving the Democratic social gathering from embarrassment, i'm going to return the desire and propose that the Republican social gathering try G.W. Bush for assorted counts of severe treason. that could start to repair a number of the G.O.P.s credibility.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The right has a problem. To get the G0P nomination, you have to be as crazy as the Tea Party is. However, the country will not elect a crazy person in the general election. This is a big problem for them.

Obama!

~

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I thought Perry dropped back after that last debate roast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Obama.

Source(s): Texan
  • -K-
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Ron Paul will still win by a landslide. It does not matter my good sir.

• 8 years ago

Perry no question.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'd pick donald duck over Obama, we need someone not only who can't unite but wo doesn't cause such partisan politics.

• 8 years ago

if republicans are tired of more of the same. whay would you elect perry?

• 8 years ago

They are delusional.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.