Any comments on these colleges? And/or are any of them known to be party schools?

Bradley University - Peoria, IL

Iowa State University

University of Iowa

Marquette University - Milwaukee, WI

Miami University - Oxford, OH

University of Michigan

Milwaukee School of Engineering

Northern Illinois University

If you have any comments, good or bad, about any of these schools let me know! I plan on majoring in engineering so comments more specific to that are even better! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Iowa State's academics suck. I was born and raised in Iowa, and the University of Iowa has some really amazing engineering programs. My cousin went through it and she was offered a job at Harvard. I have also heard nothing but great things about Marquette.