Rate The Names I Like!(: Thanks?

Boys:

Henry Elijah (Eli)

Nathaniel (Nate) Grey [Better Middle Name?]

Jason Bryce

Girls:

Julianna Denise (Honoring My Grandmother)

Jazlyn (Jazz-Lynn) Evangeline [Better Middle Name?]

Phoenix Arabella

Favorite Answer

I like them they are different but not so much they are in the weird category. kinda of a tribute to old fashion names in away

I just worry about Julianna because that's a type of cutting style in cooking unless we are suppose to pronounce it with an "H"

Jazlyn I'm not a fan of the "i" to "y" thing it looks like a type-o

and phoenix No no no to Masculine , plus a city, and bird

How about:

Arlette Pronounced: ar-LET

Norman diminutive of names beginning with the Germanic element arn "eagle". This was the name of the mother of William the Conqueror.

Sarika

JAzmin

Janella

Jalila Means "important, exalted" in Arabic.

• ?

Boys:

Henry Elijah (Eli) << Why name him Henry if you're going to call him Eli? Might as well make his firt name Elijah.

Nathaniel (Nate) Grey [Better Middle Name?] << It's alright. Not my favorite, but not awful.

Jason Bryce << I really like this. A good, solid boy name.

Girls:

Julianna Denise (Honoring My Grandmother) << Pretty.

Jazlyn (Jazz-Lynn) Evangeline [Better Middle Name?] << Make that better first name. Jazlyn isn't the most attractive sounding name. I like Evangeline, but only as a middle name.

Phoenix Arabella << Phoenix for a girl? Eh. I like it as a boy name, but not too fond of it for a girl. And I'd prefer Isabella or Anabelle to Arabella. I've never heard of that name before.

dont really like Henry Elijah

Like Nathaniel Andrew

Love Jason Bryce

Love Juilliana Denise

Love Jazlyn Anne

Love Arabella as a first name... Arabella Phoenix??

Boys names u picked from worse to best is, Nathaniel, Jason Bryce, Henry Elijah (as a winner in the boys category)

Girls names you picked from worse to best, Arabella, Jazlyn, Evangeline, Phoenix, Denise, Julianna (as a winner in the girls category)

I like Nathaniel but not Grey, I like Henry but not Elijah, maybe Henry Jason. I like Evangeline and I like Denise. Do I have to give them like a 0-10 rating?

Phoenix is better suited for a boy. I like Grey, and I actually like Henry Elijah, believe it or not.

Those suck.

Your babies gonna have a big ol head.