Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 10 years ago

How did Kylie Jenner learn how to poledance?

I was watching the first ever episode of Keeping up with the kardashians, and i saw Kim Kardashians littlest sister named Kylie Jenner and she was poledancing. I was like what the heck. How did she learn, why did she learn it, and who tought her ?!?!?! So someone please please answer my quiestion please.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When you have older sisters that pose nearly nude, party constantly and have a pole in your house... things are likely to progress. There's nothing wrong with pole dance, I teach it and I find it to be a great form of exercise (I've never stripped) but I do feel that because of the social stigma attached, kids shouldn't learn it until they're 18. But then again, when have famous families ever been socially acceptable. I'm sure if Mr. Jenner wanted the footage of his underage daughter taken out, it would have been... so why was it still there? Because he really doesn't care. She'll turn out just like the rest of them.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Kylie Jenner Pole Dancing

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I don't know who will be more successful. What do you even mean by successful? What if Paris becomes a doctor Lourdes becomes a dentist and Kylie becomes an eye doctor, why would you want to no who is more successful? Just because they are related to famous people doesn't mean they will have a successful career. And Kylie Jenner is NOT Kim Kardashian's daughter. Its her sister.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Kim Kardashian Pole Dancing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How did Kylie Jenner learn how to poledance?

I was watching the first ever episode of Keeping up with the kardashians, and i saw Kim Kardashians littlest sister named Kylie Jenner and she was poledancing. I was like what the heck. How did she learn, why did she learn it, and who tought her ?!?!?! So someone please please answer my quiestion...

Source(s): kylie jenner learn poledance: https://tr.im/afn1I
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Get Pole Tricks Handbook Now!

• 10 years ago

Reality TV isn't real.

• 10 years ago

If you can't help me with that, can you help me with this?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;%E2%80%A6

You said you would help me. I need this. Thanks.

Source(s): My point of view.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.