Carol R asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

In espn fantasy football trade offer?

I trade Willis McGahee for Danny Woodhead? Should i accept the trade or not

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No you should not. With the injury to Knowshon Moreno, McGahee will start to see A LOT more touches couple that with the fact that he was more productive with less touches than Moreno was and you have a pretty good option at RB. Woodhead, on the other hand, plays in an extremely pass heavy offense with "the law firm" (ben-jarvis green-ellis) and while he might have an occasional above average performance I would still feel much much better with a back like McGahee in my lineup. But at the end of the day its your fantasy team so you just gotta pick your guy and go with him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

yeah i would accept this trade. Danny woodhead is a duel threat running back who splits time with Green-Ellis and McGahee is out of his prime and is really only going to get you a few rushing yrds and maybe a goaline TD. ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT

• Nick
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

no way.....willis will prolly have 10 td's just by doing the goal line work, plus he will be mixed in with moreno so he will actually be quite good....where as woodhead will do the hard work then green-ellis will come in to finish off....so reject this deal with confidence....all the best and goodluck on the season

• 8 years ago

yes yes yes! do it in a heartbeat. wooodhead is the more explosive player in the more explosive offense AND gets more looks

Help mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuP25...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

hell no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.