Yahoo Mail Not Working for a second day?? Anyone know why? 9-14-11?

I keep getting error code 2. This is the message: It has not worked all day no matter what I do.. We're experiencing some technical difficulties... We’re sorry, but Yahoo! Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the... show more I keep getting error code 2. This is the message: It has not worked all day no matter what I do..

We're experiencing some technical difficulties...

We’re sorry, but Yahoo! Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed

I am still having the same issue today.. I have 2 email account, one works fine but the one that I always use hasn't worked in 2 days. I have no idea how to fix this or if it will ever be fixed.. I have no idea..

You cannot call Yahoo. I've tried and they disconnect you telling you to use the Help link on Yahoo.. Which doesn't help any.. Anyways, this is what I've found. Please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Yahoo! Mail Error Form (Error Code 2)
Attention:

We are in the process of upgrading all of our Yahoo! Mail servers as part of our ongoing efforts to give you the best Mail service possible. There is no need to complete this form because we already know that you've received this error. It is temporary and should clear up within a couple of hours. If it persists, please do come back and let us know. Thanks!

AND

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...

Hope this helps. But no, I still cannot access my email at all. Anyone have any insight on this problem?
Update: FYI, I emailed Yahoo from another email account and this is their reply... They act like they don't know there are issues!!! UGGGG.. Hello, Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail. We're very sorry that you've received "Error Code 2" while using Yahoo! Mail. For most customers, this is a temporary issue and... show more FYI, I emailed Yahoo from another email account and this is their reply... They act like they don't know there are issues!!! UGGGG..

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

We're very sorry that you've received "Error Code 2" while using Yahoo!
Mail.

For most customers, this is a temporary issue and usually goes away by
itself or by clicking the "refresh" button.

If clicking the "refresh" button does not resolve the error, please
reply to this message with the following details:

- Please describe when and where this issue is occurring within your
account.

- Describe how often the issue occurs.

- Please provide me with the URL (Web address) of the page on which
you're experiencing the errors.