Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 9 years ago

HOWRSE: question about breeding color?

How can I get a palomino paint? What colors do I breed to get it there?

@Alex: Shutup, I put HOWRSE in caps for a reason! DURR, and BTW, that is the worst sentence I have heard, if you say something like that, don't add a comment like God Bless

As I said before Matthew 12:36 36“But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

I have not heard one word that you have said out of your mouth that is not careless. Shape up, stop preachin to every one, when you aren't doin it yourself. I ain't perfect, and neither are you.

@QHlove: Well, I'm a Pure Bred Spanish Horses, and I only breed with horses that have like 50 stars. I'm starting with Paints, and i have a black and a chesnut. I really don't want to buy another horse.

@All: Sorry, if it sounded like I was talking to you! I was talking to Alex. And I have read plenty of his posts, and he talks about people burning in hell if they do things, and he preaching and not doing what he's preaching.

I posted one on games and one on horses. The only one that got comments and answers, was the horse one.

Howrse doesn't have a forum for it.

Favorite Answer

Colors are completely random on Howrse. You can breed two chestnuts and get a gray. It's ridiculous.

Lovey your the only one preaching. For Godsake you're posting bloody Bible passages.

There are forums on howrse. Use those. Alternately you can use the games section of yahoo. The horse section is not the right place.

You can spout all the bible passages you like at me but it won't make any difference. I'm a Buddhist.

The breeding of colors is random, alright? There is a forum on the games for a reason so go their. Its called the Game Play Forum. This doesn't belong here.

• Pamela

This is a forum for real live animals not some Virtual video game.

And because you both were rude and did some name calling you both have been reported.

Instead of breeding why don't you just buy one?

• I know alot about horses, but not HOWRSE. you dumb slut. God bless

Source(s): Horse breeders for years