Hey y'all!!! Ok, I have Tony Gonzalez & Lance Kendricks. Should I drop Kendricks in favor of Ed Dickson?!?

Favorite Answer

Why did you draft Kendricks? Did you believe that he would have abig breakout season based on preseason? Also, do you play two TEs?

I'd keep Kendricks if I only need on TE for now and play Gonzalez. Kendricks is good and obviously had some connection with Bradford this preseason. He had a bad game on Sunday. He is good, but with Amendola and Jackson out, Kendricks will probably get more looks, and he will get better.

Dickson had one good game, and will probably be a decent option, but I seriously doubt he will have a better season than Kendricks. Either way, it would probably be a wash, and I'd keep Tony as my primary TE anyway.

I Agree The Brian Kendrick often is the companion Of Jericho. Dolph can no longer be His companion because of the fact they're Pushing Him in direction of The Intercontinental call. BQ:i for my area think of The Womens branch Will get well before The Tag team branch. regardless of putting the two Belts at the same time They nonetheless choose extra Tag communities. this is like each Minute They destroy up each first rate team so as that they positioned One Member In A stupid function and then he will Get released In Like 6 Months.