How to download movies from Netflix?

Anyone got any bright ideas on how to download movies from Netflix, if this is indeed possible in some way?

Going on a trip and would sure come in handy to save a couple of Netflix movies to watch offline on the go. I sure hope this in some way possible so I would appreciate some suggestions to get me started.
Update: Well I suppose it's good news that it's possible after all that I could download or save Netflix streaming videos and movies.
Update 2: I know there are some mobile devices that also support Netfix streaming, but since as I mentioned I am going on a trip I won't have any internet connection I suppose.

Plus I don't have any of them devices that support Netflix streaming watching unfortunately, for me of course.
Update 3: @Dirk Thanks dude for giving me that link with a solution on how to download streaming videos and movies from Netflix streaming library. Though as far as I read round there, it's a pretty old solution to download Netflix streaming, so it might just not work anymore at all for Netflix streaming movies downloading... show more @Dirk

Thanks dude for giving me that link with a solution on how to download streaming videos and movies from Netflix streaming library.

Though as far as I read round there, it's a pretty old solution to download Netflix streaming, so it might just not work anymore at all for Netflix streaming movies downloading and saving.Tough luck, I guess.
Update 4: @Lenny Hmm yeah, thanks for that Netflix video downloader toolbar or whatever that is suggestion. To be honest I never did think video downloader toolbars are that reliable, I mean I could probably spare some space on my pc if I don't install a Netflix downloader on my hard disk and go with the video downloader... show more @Lenny

Hmm yeah, thanks for that Netflix video downloader toolbar or whatever that is suggestion.

To be honest I never did think video downloader toolbars are that reliable, I mean I could probably spare some space on my pc if I don't install a Netflix downloader on my hard disk and go with the video downloader toolbar but dunno, I don't like using them that much.

Plus, indeed it's way too impractical to want to download and save Netflix streaming videos and to end up with loads of tiny files for one movie or anything like that.

Would rather use some app that easy to use and that saves Netflix streaming in one single file.
Update 5: Myeah, really? I must admit it did not cross my mind that I could capture or record Netflix streaming movies while they play or anything like that. I always though downloading Netflix streaming videos is the only option for me to save Netflix streaming for some offline watching on the go. But say, I never had... show more Myeah, really?

I must admit it did not cross my mind that I could capture or record Netflix streaming movies while they play or anything like that.

I always though downloading Netflix streaming videos is the only option for me to save Netflix streaming for some offline watching on the go.

But say, I never had the need to use screen capture or screen recorder programs that extensively 'till now so this might be a stupid question, do these really do a good job at recording Netflix streaming videos?

Wouldn't I get laggy videos or anything like that if I screen record Netflix streaming movies?