Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Does anyone remember Ninth Gate?

Johnny Depp and Lena Olin?

It's kind of different. Still one of my favorites after so many years.

LOL bongripper, yeah it has all that

Favorite Answer

I've owned it for years. Just watched it a month ago or so actually. I'm a total book nerd, I love evil stuff and horror movies etc, and I love hot chicks in sneakers and jeans. Nothing but win in that movie. Naked Satanic rituals, Dracula as a Satan worshiping millionaire, boobies...

If you enjoyed Ninth Gate then I would highly recommend three other horror movies from director Roman Polanski: Rosemary's Baby, The Tenant, and Repulsion. All three are in my top 10 favorite horror movies.

• ?

you know i unfortunately don't remember Ninth Gate oh yes I do remember the Ninth Gate

James Harrison rules

I bought it from target the other day for only $5. Good movie!

Yeah, I remember it. It's not one of my favorites, but not bad.