Jehovah's witnesses, can you explain to me Amos 9:14,15 in line with what you believe concerning the C.O.I.?

Respect, You all teach that God is done with the C.O.I. as a people. How then can you explain Amos 9:14,15. VS. 11 talks about the tabernacle of David being raised. Which started to come true in the first century, as Paul quotes this scripture in Acts 15:16. So then this would seem post Christ. Also according to... show more Respect,

You all teach that God is done with the C.O.I. as a people. How then can you explain Amos 9:14,15. VS. 11 talks about the tabernacle of David being raised. Which started to come true in the first century, as Paul quotes this scripture in Acts 15:16. So then this would seem post Christ. Also according to this scripture (vs 15) they are never going to be removed out of the land. Obviously they were kick out in 70 c.e.

Did Christ prophecy they would go into another captivity? Yes Luke 21:24 tells us that the Israelite would again go into captivity until the gentile times be fulfilled. So again can you explain to me this scripture according to what you all teach on the C.O.I.?
Update: None of you are answering the question, explain vs. 15
Update 2: How could the fulfillment of the until in Luke 21 be fulfilled prior to Christ even prophesying? Are you serious?
Update 3: _Teller of truths_ I'm talking about you, what you wrote about the fulfillment of the until is false.