Do you think jennifer or elise was a better cook on hells kitchen?

Favorite Answer

Jennifer had one risotto come back... How many white salmon did Elise fail to cook??? Please, that was a no brainer! those guys threw Jennifer under the bus and then watched as it backed up over her! Elise sucks, that broad needs to leave the show! The show will still get ratings without a temper tantrum throwing spoiled little brat. I hate that damn pouty face she makes with her lips all pursed out! The punishment phase was a joke, she refused to do anything and then said "I won't smell like fish, I don't roll like that." Well then roll right on out the door sister, cooks smell like everything nasty in the kitchen from fish to dishwater!

Jennifer was better. I still don't understand why the hell is Elise still there?

(Just in this last episode: Elise come out on the very bottom of the challenge, at punishment she did literally nothing and during the service she just couldn't cook a single portion of that really expensive tuna.) Hope she'll be the next leaving!

Elise.

Jennifer.

Elise is only still there because she creates drama which is good for ratings.