Halloween Costume Ideas!?

Me and my best friend want to dress up together for Halloween, but we can't find any good costumes to dress up as, the ones we're finding are all for couples!! We need one that two girls can do and are school appropriate!

Best Answer

find another friend, charlies angels?

idk how old you are? you could be friends from tv shows.. icarly? spongebob & patrick?

angel devil.

daphne & velma (scooby doo).

policewoman & criminal.

football players ( from each of ur favorite teams if you have one )

Source(s): just ideass.

An cute idea for two girls that I heard last year is bumble bee and butterfly (or ladybug). I've seen some wings for those types of costumes at Claire's already. There will probably be some at other stores tooo. The good thing about this costume is that you can wear anything. Wear a dress, wear jeans and a tee. Anything, because all you really need are antennas and wings. And you can just go buy a new outfit or something at the thrift shop. Anything really. I hope both you and your friend can agree on a idea. Have Fun&Happy Halloween.

Roman Goodesses

Fairies

Cats

Dogs

Bugs (lady bug, bumble bee)

Vampier

Nurse

There are plenty, you just need to use your imagination and check out websites and stuff! :)