In Texas, what is needed to prove (without reasonable doubt) DWI?

This is question that is gonna be more about law and if I am reading I correctly: Note *I am not the driver in this scenerio so no smart answers! The driver is pulled over and on video he completes (sucessfully) all soberity tests. He does not admit to being drunk but he does say he has had two drinks. The... show more This is question that is gonna be more about law and if I am reading I correctly: Note *I am not the driver in this scenerio so no smart answers! The driver is pulled over and on video he completes (sucessfully) all soberity tests. He does not admit to being drunk but he does say he has had two drinks. The officer does not adminiser the breathalyze nor does he draw blood (nor does he offer either when the tape is played back). The question is, what does the officer need to provide to prove DWI? I know you do not need a test to prove PI, but since DWI is more serious, wojldnt the offficer need more evidence? What kind of testimony does the officer need to convict?