Why does our rabbit follow us everywhere?

We took the rabbit from my cousin a week ago. She is a house dwarf lop rabbit, just under a year old. She never followed my cousin around, just always ran away from her and anyone who went near the rabbit. But now that she is here with us, she will follow us everywhere, she will even go up to my 1yr old and... show more We took the rabbit from my cousin a week ago. She is a house dwarf lop rabbit, just under a year old.

She never followed my cousin around, just always ran away from her and anyone who went near the rabbit.

But now that she is here with us, she will follow us everywhere, she will even go up to my 1yr old and lay down next to him while he strokes her, sometimes he pulls her fur a bit but she will allow that. If we go around in a circle she will do the same following behind us, she will jump up on our leg and scratches sometimes until we pick her up, she will follow us up and down the stairs too. Does anyone know why she is doing this, she never did this with my cousin.

Oh and if she isn't following us she will sometimes jump around acting crazy kicking her legs in the air and jumping up and down running from one end of the run to the other. She has access to all of the house when we are in to keep an eye of her (she didnt have this at my cousins.

Hope someone can help :D
Update: Meant to have said she runs from one end of the room to the other, her cage is indoor in the kitchen/dining room (kitchen dining room and living are all one conecting room, no door spiliting them up) I am so happy to hear that she is a happy bunny, this is my first bunny and Im proud to have her, my cousin sold... show more Meant to have said she runs from one end of the room to the other, her cage is indoor in the kitchen/dining room (kitchen dining room and living are all one conecting room, no door spiliting them up)

I am so happy to hear that she is a happy bunny, this is my first bunny and Im proud to have her, my cousin sold her to me due to my cousin finding out she was pregnant at 5 weeks gone (she isnt now tho)

Il give more time for answers then Il pick a best answer :D