I guess i should call MCDs and tell them i cant start for another week right?

Orientation was yesterday at the corp office. The woman was surprised to see me there because my mcd called and said they didnt know if id be there because they hadnt heard from me. (Excuse me, but there was really no reason for me to call them, and they never told me to call.) I showed her my temporary work permit i had got that day, because it takes 1 week to get the real copy. She told me it wouldn't work, and to come back next monday for orientation. I was supposed to start work today. Idk what time, but that's what my paper said was my start day.

Do you think she called my mcds and told them, or should i call them and tell them why i cant work this week?

Wow? Really, I'm so sorry that i have to ask a legit question on here, unlike most people. If the state i now live in wasn't so backwards, maybe i wouldnt be asking this question in the first place. yeah?

Anyways, i called....and it wasnt a problem.

Favorite Answer

By MCD, Im going to assume mcdonalds?

If so, then you should have called. You always got to call them or they will assume you are irresponsible and uninterested. Call them and get things settled or you could risk losing your job. Good luck.

Wow

Do it.