The return of Jesus Christ in December 26, 2004 ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cool story bro.

• Login to reply the answers
  • taketa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in the 1st place, i for my section have self assurance Jesus will return in the international in a similar physique, time and place 5,000 years from the day he grew to become into born.in accordance to the time, 2011 years is already long previous leaving a distinction of two,989 destiny years. actual, the heritage and geography of this international repeats identically each 5,000 years. meanwhile, there is not any longer something like the 2d coming of Jesus as mentioned in the religious scripture books. somewhat, that's God, the writer of heaven and earth, who's again and not His son Christ. undergo in strategies, this international is a point and we are all actors and no actor will come on point back for the 2d time.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

And it took you nearly 7 years to find out,,yeah Jess really did make an impression,,

• Leo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

So, that is yet another instance of a failed Christian prophecy? Gosh, that has taken me completely by surprise.

• angela
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Hmmm....I'd have thought there would have been something on the news about that.

• 9 years ago

no man know the day or hour so stay awake

• nel
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

i would prefer if you didn't make us go to a link for your description. but still, i would still say no, i don't know.

• 9 years ago

oops another wrong point of view.

• Regwah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I can't wait.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.