PS3 - How can I change which account logs in by default? Not psn account?

I have 3 different people on my ps3 and I want to know how to set somebody to log in by default, because it is already set, but I don't know how to change it. I don't mean psn accounts but ps3 accounts.

Favorite Answer

Log in as the user you want to be the default (or the one that is already the default if you want to get rid of the auto-login). Then, on the users tab, highlight the user that is logged in and hit Triangle. You'll see the option for Automatic Login, which you can turn on (or off).

Ps3 Account Login

there's a situation with the indoors clock on the PS3 in basic terms on the "fat" ones however. those with a "fat" PS3 are having a similar situation. it particularly is not any way bounce year, so as that entire factor is a team of crap. there's a malicious program someplace and that they havent got here upon it, yet they are engaged on it. that's been down on account that approximately 7PM Sunday night. Sony published yet another weblog that it particularly is probable going to take approximately yet another 24 hours. So, interior the recommend time, close off your PS3 and go away it there. do no longer try play any video games that have trophies on account for you to take the prospect in dropping each of the trophies. do no longer re-layout your PS3 it is going to in basic terms make it greater complicated for you while this entire factor is fixed. only carry tight, surf the internet on your pc or carry with some pals or go procuring or some thing, just to entertain your self.

you will need to upgrade to psn+ then go to your settings options in the user you want to auto login to. sorry can't be specific, but thats s psn+ feature