Looking for a movie or a tv show that i used to watch as a child. it had a family that was stuck in the?

time of the Dinosaurs. they lived in a treehouse i think...i know its not much to work off of...but any ideas? i know it was swiss family robinson as they werent in the Dinosaur age.

Update:

EDIT* It seems i may have two shows mixed together, as your answers seem to be correct but i am remembering something a little more modern...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Land of the Lost (1974)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_the_Lost_(197...

EDIT: You are probably thinking of the later TV series by the same title from 1991 to 1992 starring Timothy Bottoms as the father of the Porter family. They lived in a giant tree house.

See more details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_the_Lost_(199...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101130/

• 10 years ago

Was it Land of the lost

from the 1970s?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

it sort of feels to me that the priority isn't lots the movies as that's a loss of parental team spirit. while you're the two performing as his father and mom then the two considered one of you could desire to ascertain policies for what you will permit all your infants watch. it won't be able to be his youngster and your infants one after the different, it must be all your infants at the same time. you could desire to settle on at the same time what the policies would be (movies and in any different case), have a plan for effects, and backing one yet another up and persist with it. do no longer combat approximately it in front of your infants. as a substitute ask them to attend jointly as you communicate it with your husband in inner maximum. this sort you appear to be united, even once you do no longer experience that way. in line with risk your husband would not want them to work out in basic terms Christian movies. this would not would desire to be a undesirable factor. There are greater than a number of movies that are for infants that are actual the two age suited and placed across a ethical message with out being brazenly Christian. the two considered one of you could desire to grant some floor somewhat. Your husband should not be going at the back of your decrease back (in essence) and allowing any of your infants to observe movies that are age in suited and you need to not be asserting no to each thing that's to no longer your tastes. no longer all non-Christian movies are undesirable. All of that mentioned, we permit our infants watch all varieties of movies, yet we are continually with them whilst they do. We preview movies that we predict of they might watch, and then settle on if the content cloth is suited. We additionally computer screen them actively on the pc (and that i do no longer recommend only blockading sites, yet actual bodily sitting next to them). we are incredibly lots pleased with violence in movies, because of the fact we've taught our infants the version between actuality and delusion. the only factor we tend to stay removed from is sexual content cloth. i do no longer discover it suited for my teenagers yet besides the incontrovertible fact that i'm better than keen to enable them to observe zombie movies. comprehend that your stepson is making an attempt out your husband and their dating. there is an factor of "Does my dad love me better than her?" on your placed up. optimistically he's making an attempt to educate his dedication to all your infants and to you besides.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.