asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Virgo: Are they Capricorn's b--i--t--c--h?

I've noticed that Virgo's always like to ask how people are doing, and ask them questions about things in return. They also appreciate it when others ask them for their answer in return.

However, with Capricorn's it's the complete opposite! They don't give a **** what your opinion or answer is, or how you are feeling. They just want you to do the asking.

Since Capricorn and Virgo are very compatible, does this make Virgo serve as a Capricorn's b--i--t--c--h?

Favorite Answer

Virgo will see right through Capricorn if they try to manipulate them. You can't fool around and think Virgo are ignorant.

Source(s): scorpio

Yes, both are and both are very self centered. My best friend is a Capricorn and shes a self centered B****. But then again I am a Pisces and I can be a complete B**** too! I don't think anyone is anyones's ***** in this relationship though. I think its a favorable match.

Source(s): Pisces Scorpio rising Scorpio moon

You see I am not the normal Virgo. I have a Capricorn moon...... I don't know if I am their *****, but I understand them and deep down am exactly the same as them. I can flip the ***** switch when ever I want to.

Source(s): LOL.

Virgo has more power over capricorn as it governs cap's chart of power importance and authority. however cap also governs virgo's chart of love given so therefore Virgo love's cap. and vice versa.

• flower

I wish

yeah they are self centered too

No, they're just b--i--t--c--h., not someone else's b--i--t--c--h