Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

ahhh why most ppl name their children bad names like suri?

i mean do they want their kids to be social outcasts, someone even named their kid moon-unit and capri-sun, im going to list some bad names, tell me what u think is the worst of them.

McKaty, Toolio, Laken, Oreo, Iryland, Bubba, Ruger, Scabman. ok heres some celebs ones. nicolas cage's kid is Kal-El, Jason Lee's kid is Pilot Inspektor. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's kid is Apple. Sylvester Stallone's kid is Sage Moonblood (sage is pretty but moonblood is weird) Ooh and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit have one called Maddox. Bono's got a kid named Memphis Eve. Keri Lewis has one called Denim. John Mellencamp and Elaine Irwin have 2 named Speck Wildhorse and Hud. Dallas Clayton has one named Audio Science. Rachel Griffiths named one Banjo. And Bob Geldof have Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily, Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Pixie. I mean its horrible poor kids. :(

Favorite Answer

Yes, because that really is "most" people. I think you mean SOME. And they do it because they have a delusion that having a weird name will make their child unique.

People try too hard to be unique. These kids will probably end up choosing a nickname of their liking once they get to an age where they can make decisions on their own. Scabman is unfortunate, and Pilot Inspektor & Audio Science are beyond bizarre.

FYI- I love the name Maddox.

Joel Madden had said once that he gave his children strange names because they're never going to fight for anything in their lives. If they have to stand up for their name, it will make them stronger; I agree.

These kids are going to have everything handed to them on a silver platter their whole lives, that's probably why most CELEBRITIES do it.

As for us normal folk, perhaps they actually enjoy those names? they might wonder why of earth someone would call their kid 'Emma' and 'Lily'. Its down to preference and culture, who are we to judge?

Its not hurting anyone, and you should never judge somebody on their name or what they've named their children.

Not everybody lives to impress you, the soon you learn this the better your life will be.

All the names you listed were so disgusting! I dont know how people can do that to their kids. I mean, i dont mind parents naming their kids names that are uncommon, but theres a big difference between uncommon names and terrible disgusting names lol

Triplets? Wow! Congratulations! To be honest, i in my opinion like the names which you picked out. i don't think of your son might care whether his call began with an E or not. i'm not a brilliant fan of naming twins/triplets matchy names the two. i think of with the given names, they are going to all be unique. lower back, congrats! and you have great flavor in names!

eww ok those poor kids, thats so sad, bubba sounds like a hillbilly, dudes name is bono what did u expect him to name his kid XD lol

They're all awful aren't they?!

I think famous people do it because they're trying so hard to be different without any consideration for their child.

It's just really sad. I don't mind Maddox though.

Lmfao theyre bored &don have **** else to do but give their kids weird *** names

SURI MEANS PIG IN CERTAIN LANGUAGES