Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

I think my nephew might have tagged up the Jack in The box bathroom.?

My nephew is 8. All Friday I was watching him. He kept saying "Me and the Rza connect." I looked it up, it's from an old Wu-Tang song or something. He most likely got it from his older cousin or something on his moms side. So anyways, on the bathroom today at Jack in the Box there was blue marker that read "Me and the RZA connect."

I talked to my brother and asked him whens the last time they went to jack in the box and he said yesterday. I didn't want to ask if they went inside or if my nephew used the bathroom because i dont want to rat him out. What do you guys think?

Get the hell out of R&S mate LMFAO.

I doubt it, because RZA is pronounced Rizzah...He wouldn't know that just from reading it.

Favorite Answer

You best not be snitching, son. Your nephew sounds like he a straight up G. Big ups to the little man.

WU-TANG!

Get the hell out of R&S mate.

he probably just read it on the wall.oh well that makes sense i guess.my 7 year old has on occasion pronounced initials as words though until i correct him.