Why is Obama's best friend Jeffrey Immault selling our military secrets to Communist China?

Obama's jobs Czar, GE's Jeffrey Immault is selling China jet technology developed by the US government that will allow the Chinese to develop jet fighters as advanced as ours.

Yes this is the man who sat next to Michelle Obama during the Presidents rant to congress.

http://www.east-asia-intel.com/eai/

Update:

In fact the American government has always had the power to limit the transfer of military technoledgy to other nations.

International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a set of United States government regulations that control the export and import of defense-related articles and services on the United States Munitions List (USML).[1] These regulations implement the provisions of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA), and are described in Title 22 (Foreign Relations), Chapter I (Department of State), Subchapter M of the Code of Federal Regulations. The Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) interprets and enforces ITAR. Its goal is to safeguard U.S. national security and further U.S. foreign policy objectives.[2]

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Honestly why are you surprised, when Clinton starting selling Nuclear Technology to China back in the late 90's under the assumption of appeasing our enemies. I guess many people do not understand that GE makes a great deal of Aircraft engines, and especially "FIGHTER JET ENGINES" and at a time where China has been working on modernizing her Air force.

What Liberals don't understand is that just because their kind says they want Peace Love and understanding for all the World to embrace, it doesn't mean that the rest of the World wants this for us too. Selling the means to be able to attack our Naval ships and US strategic targets from, makes about as much sense as selling the Japanese our modern war howitzers and tactics, and we all know how well that turned out some 70 years later now don't we?

• Login to reply the answers
  • chanda
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Your previous is Your Soul's secret maximum folk don't understand plenty approximately you. you do not share plenty on the subject of the type you have been raised or the place you come again from. you have confidence that the previous is the previous, and there is little need reopening previous wounds or reliving previous glories. you keep your previous a secret given which you do not think of that is appropriate. you do not unavoidably have something to cover. you think of that is slightly self-absorbed to tell actually everyone your existence tale. while you're requested, you provide human beings an quite abridged version of activities. in the adventure that your previous became much less of a secret, you would be shocked how rapidly you bond with human beings. you will have greater in hassle-free with those around you than you recognize. you do not would desire to bear your soul or spill your guts to offer human beings greater context approximately the place you come again from and who you're. They in all probability prefer to understand greater approximately you! scorpio solar maximum cancers ascendant libra moon mercury scorpio

• 8 years ago

Not only that, but he moved GE's light bulb production plant to China and now he's trying to move GE's solar panel production to China. And this guy is the Obama Jobs Czar????? Immelt should be in prison, he's almost as crooked as Obama. And why don't we hear about this in the press??

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I wouldn't fly in anything made in China. From what I've seen of their handiwork, they only know how to make cheap plastic garbage.

I blame Republicans more than 0bama for all of this. They act as if there is nothing to do about it, but he could be charged with treason and impeached on his failure to secure our borders alone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Unlike Communist China, the American government cannot dictate with whom private corporations can conduct business.

• 8 years ago

I have been hearing this too. So sad that 0Bama's job czar is sending tens of thousands of highly skilled workers and positions to China. Why doesn't the Today show do a 3 minute lead in story with this tid bit of information? hmm. i wonder..

• logan
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It really would be nice to see a legit question from you guys without the spin and outright lies once in a while. You almost succeeded at that with this one but..........

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Texas is a $hithole. Come to NYC. It's much better here.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You never read the article did you.

Source(s): Thanks Donovan. I know this guy is now a mega dittos fool looking to score points through missiformation.
  • I don't know, but why did GW Bush send us into a spiraling debt that has crushed this country?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.