Chinese look here, plz read my story, im korean?

i just wrote so long that this blank doesn't handle my writings http://blog.naver.com/yundh0308/30117949724 i linked my words above just read them with feelin no burdens, plz, it is not the word offending you, never. i actually wrote it in other site because there are a great possibility of deleting ma... show more i just wrote so long that this blank doesn't handle my writings

http://blog.naver.com/yundh0308/30117949724

i linked my words above

just read them with feelin no burdens, plz, it is not the word offending you, never. i actually wrote it in other site because there are a great possibility of deleting ma question which make me concerned bout that.

just read them plz, it is nver offending words, just my dreams which i really pursue myself with many people, the story of wanna be ur friend.

for the person, who concerns about the text of link which could be offending, i would just pick up the summarized point for u,

PLZ OVERCOME THOSE ARROGANTS FOR OUR TIME OF GLORIOUS ARRIVE.

really, i wanna real good friend with chinese personally, and more than private, politically, than those arrogants.

so here are my questions

1. would china welcome if korea brakes up with their alliance with those arrogants over seas, and declare the great intimate alliance with china as they did for thousands of years over history?

2. would chinese goverment be greatful to be friend with koreans if korean insists the intimacy with china so firmly ,colloborate dealing with north korea problem in the all-benefital way, and be the best great alliance and the biggest friend with unified korea?

3. do u think if ,china and korea, we share our great virtues of each other and help each other politically, militarily, and economically, would be really greatful?

4. will we become the great friends of each other even with the private normal people, if we can make great progress of intimacy each other? would u accept korean as the best friends of china?
i personally really wnna be ur friends . make lots of chinese male, female friends, travel many where around with enjoy as the friend neighboring country i would really like to be like that.

5. is there anyone who never felt the contempt and unstandable arrogance from them?do u think they would change their downlooking attitude whenever in our life? do u think they will treat us really as they do their races?do u agree with the statement that growing the power until the position of threatening them is the only way to deal with those arrogance and unfairness?

yah they are all same sort questions but whatever, just leave me any message of answer from u, will be my great pleasure to know ur deepest mind. at least remember that im the people who is friendly to ur country, and korean young are changing.

agian many thx, sorry for my bad writing but i'll trust that u chinese would really easily understand my words with ur deep mind. and again it would be very pleasure to know the people who has the same sort of dream with me thanks ,many thanks.

(plus. u yahoo administator look, why u control my questions too be not showed off in yahoo question searching while not deleting it?? i didn violate the rule. i didn pick up any word to be illegal, those are just my opinion, so that's why u couldn't erase my question, but u are controlling my freedom to appeal my thoughts with no FAIRNESS, restricting my questions to be searched in the net, if u guys are the company following the law of liberty, don try to do discriminate me anymore.)