Hello! I drank something. I feel weird?

OK so my mom and the the neighbor is over here, we're making a 2 course meal togather, seafood gumbo and someother seagfood thing so anyways, my neighbor went to her home 2 get something like her favorite seafood seasoning to sprinkle and I took a sip of a drink that I though was my moms, who was drinking red grapefruit juice we got from pathmark and I just drunk something from my neighbors cup that i thought was my moms (she didnt drink any yet) so anyways, it tasted a little like juice and weird. So now my ears feel like i got cotton balls in them and I feel like im wrapped up in a soft blanket only without the warmthed and I keep smiling and getting distracted easily and when my mom was talking to me about what shrimp we should use my mouth kept slightl hanging open. Did i drink medicine or something that givve u these symptoms.

Im 13, I took one sip, and was like, "ew" than I took another because nothing I have ever drank tasted so bad, except vegetable oil, but it didnt taste like vegetable oil.

Favorite Answer

You didn't say how old you are but if you are a young kid, and your neighbour was have a drink of wine or sherry etc you may have got a buzz.

Ask your mother just in case it was something bad.

Whats with stupid kids nowadays? No one asks questions any more ?

Thought kids were smart.

Lol you might want to ask....